Lisa's passion for Children's Ministry is palpable and contagious. You will be inspired and motivated by her knowledge and interest. Lisa has been involved in Children's ministry since the age of 14 and has taken the time to research and learn more about this ministry. Her only will is to see that God's word reaches the children of South Africa. She is involved in outreaches to communities via her puppetry ministry, teaching children and training teachers throughout South Africa and into our neighbouring countries. She has been the dreamer and planner of a children's foster home in Cosmos and serves on the boards and in an advisory capacity to many childrens' organisations. Although she is the pillar of strength and support to her husband, four children and their families her phone is always on and she is remains available to anyone needing her advice and input.
Colin shares his wife's love for Children's Ministry. Throughout the many years in the ministry he has been an invaluable support to Lisa and has shared his knowledge and enthusiasm without hesitation. Colin is a Pastor at the Lonehill Village Church where he is very involved in mentoring and counciling families. He speaks passionately of the necessity for parents to be the primary teachers to their children about Jesus.
To avoid dissapointment book now using our online registration form
- iVangeli Curriculum
- Jacksons Ridge
- Family Ministry and Devotions for Families
- Simple News to Go - Simple, effective.
- Children's Outreaches
- Creativity in Worship
- Teaching Toddlers,
- Praise and Worship;
- Keeping Kids Controlled
- Children's Camps
- Dealing with Temperament Types
- Children's Ministry and Special Needs ,
- Media - IN YOUR FACE
- Child Trafficking
- Discipling and Shaping Heroes.
- Little People with big voices
- What to Tell Children about Sex, Aids and Abstinence
- Bring the Bible back to life.
- Drug awareness. POT + CRACK
- Marrying the Old with the New
- Safety Policies,
- A Diverse God for Diverse People
- ...And a whole lot more...